You'll be pleased to know that the perfect smile is now well within your reach. Whether you're looking for cosmetic treatments, preventative care or traditional dentistry, Lewisham Dental Practice offers the best possible care at highly competitive prices.
Why choose us:
These are some of the many reasons why you should choose LDP to look after your smile:
- Fantastic Customer Service - we are a friendly, happy team who strive to make your visit as welcoming and comfortable as possible
- A great reputation - Many of our new patients come from referrals from friends and family
- Transparency - Our clinical advice is open, honest, direct and trustworthy. We will offer you all options available, including NHS if this is applicable.
- Excellent knowledge - Our dentists regularly undertake post - graduate training to ensure their knowledge is completely up to date, and all have special interests is specific areas of dentistry
- A GDC Registered Specialist - so all your dental treatment can be undertaken in-house
- Saturday and evening appointments - plus Sunday emergency consultations by appointment
- Additional help for nervous patients - you can come and tour the practice before you book your appointment. You can be numbed without injection using our Injex system. You can also choose to be sedated while your treatment is undertaken.
- A stairlift for patients with mobility difficulties
- A fantastically convenient location near Lewisham shopping centre, train and DLR station
- Payment plans to spread the cost of treatment
Since we opened in 1993, we've worked hard to make Lewisham Dental Practice a comfortable, relaxed and welcoming environment for our patients. We are committed to providing quality dental care at affordable prices.
We're proud to have been recently awarded Good Practice status by the British Dental Association. This means that we've passed many rigorous quality standards which ensure that you'll receive the best possible care.
We are still one of the few practices in the area to accept new NHS patients for treatment including check-ups, fillings, cleaning, extractions, dentures and emergency care. The number of new NHS patients we can accept each year is limited, so please contact us if you would like to register with us.
Private patients can take advantage of a wide range of treatments using the latest techniques and materials. This means that you can enjoy more choice in selecting the treatment that's right for you and your budget.
Private treatments include:
Fillings, extractions, crowns, bridges and dentures
- Preventative care with our hygienist including fresh breath treatments
- Cosmetic work such as whitening, veneers and white fillings
- Orthodontic work including Clear Braces™ invisible braces
Our mission statement
This is a practice dedicated to quality dental treatment, preventative care and cosmetic enhancements at affordable prices.
We are, as a team, committed to providing excellent services to our patients, helping them to achieve and maintain a happy, healthy and beautiful smile.
We are excited and enthusiastic about our work, which we will strive to deliver with a caring and professional manner.
Our practice will always be comfortable, and our vigilant attention to sterility and infection control will ensure complete safety for our patients. We will encourage staff through training, supervision and team building. We follow post graduate education and we are all committed to continuous professional improvement
We have in place a quality control and clinical governance programme to ensure maintenance of both clinical and administrative standards. We want to ensure our patients tell everyone they know that this is the best practice in the area.
We appreciate your commitment to:
- Arrive in time for your appointments
- If you need to cancel, tell us at least 24 hours in advance
- Follow our instructions to care for the work we provide
- Attend review and maintenance appointments as advised
- Pay for treatment as requested
We accept cash, personal and business cheques and most credit and debit cards. We also offer interest free credit. Talk to us, let us know what you think of what we do: right and wrong. Help our practice grow by recommending us to your family, friends and colleagues.
Every effort is made to ensure that the Practice meets the high standards of safety and cross-infection specified by the British Dental Association and the Department of Health. This is further reinforced by our Good Practice Award from the British Dental Association.
- Our buiness plan (PDF)
- Customer service standard (PDF)
- Further results will be added here soon.
- Complaints Policy (PDF)
- Information available from Lewisham Dental Practice (PDF)
Patient acceptance policy
We offer NHS treatment for people in the following categories:
- NHS fee paying patients
- Patients who claim qualifying benefits or who are named on a valid HC2/3 certificate
- Patients aged under 18 or under 19 and still in full time education
- Patients who are pregnant or have had a baby in last 12 months
If you do not belong to any of the above categories you will then be classified as a private patient. We also accept private patients.
NHS patients are required to sign a form at the beginning of treatment and if exempt, will be asked to show proof of exemption.
When booking appointments, you will be offered the first available dentist unless you request a particular dentist, we will then try our best to accommodate you.