|Fees correct as of
Your treatment options will be fully discussed with you by your dentist. If you choose to have private treatment we will provide you with a detailed estimate of costs before commencement of any treatment.
|Dental Implant Consultation
|Specialist Root Canal Treatments
|from £2300 each
|Impacted wisdom tooth extraction
|from £340 each
Can I get free treatment?
Yes. Free NHS treatment is available.
Check the following categories to see if you qualify.
- Income Support
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Income-based Jobseeker's Allowance
- Pension Credit guarantee credit
- You are named on a valid NHS tax credit exemption certificate or you are entitled to an NHS tax credit exemption certificate
- You are named on a valid HC2 certificate
- Aged under 18
- Under 19 and receiving full-time education
- Pregnant or have had a baby in the previous 12 months
Is there any other help if I don't qualify?
Yes. Help may still be available for NHS charges, particularly if you are a student, pensioner, working part-time or on a low income.
You will need to complete an HC1 form. These are available from our receptionist. On successful application, any charges you have paid will be reimbursed by the DSS. Please keep your receipts.
Alternatively, you may wish to complete the form prior to making an appointment, in which case only the charges outlined in your DSS certificate will need to be paid. Please bring your returned HC1 form with you.
For a full list of fees and help with costs visit Department of Health.